Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
To perform all phases of residential title work in Green Brick Title’s Plano Office.
To perform all phases of residential title work in the Plano Office.
To perform all phases of residential title work and to help lead the Dallas Office.
The controller has multiple primary purposes within the companies.
- Provide leadership within the accounting department to implement, improve and maintain the system of internal controls as required by Sarbanes-Oxley and in order to fully participate in the complete mitigation of existing, and prevention of future, material weaknesses. Coordinate with Greenbrick Corporate Controller to enhance existing internal controls and implement new controls as required/necessary.
- Manage monthly and quarterly reporting packages that provide for timely and reliable financial and operational information for third party needs (Greenbrick) and for internal decision making processes (Trophy management), including analytics that accompany the financial reports.
- Participate in the developing of standard operating procedures, including documentation thereon, that improve the company’s efficiency. This includes proactive identification of changes that may be required in order to ensure the company’s successful adaptation to the changing internal and/or external environment (i.e. new markets, retracting markets, significant growth, changing organizational structure, new technologies, etc.).
Effectively manage all construction and warranty operations, community Building Supervisors, subcontractors, and vendors while maintaining systems and procedures which will ensure all homes are built in accordance with building codes, quality standards, specified production schedules, and gross profit objectives and achieve customer satisfaction goals set forth by Trophy Signature Homes.